Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
Brooklin Towns. Pre-Construction in Whitby
- Project Name: Brooklin Towns
- Builders: Madison Group
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2025
- Address: Baldwin St S , Whitby, Ontario, Canada
- City: Whitby
- Main Intersection: Baldwin St S & Roybrook ave
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Location: The city is serviced by Highways 401, 407, 412, GO Transit and Durham Regional Bus Transit - connecting you to everywhere you need to go with ease. You are also about 45 minutes from Pearson International Airport which is Canada's largest international airport. Whitby is also home to THREE Post Secondary Education Institutes with Durham College, the University of Information Technology (UOIT), & Trent University Durham.
- Price: Request Pricing Information
Brooklin Towns, a fresh new community by Madison Group coming soon to the corner of Baldwin St S & Roybrook Ave in Whitby! This new community features a variety of Townhome options including 2-Storey, 3-Storey, and Stacked/Urban Towns. With its prime location, Brooklin Towns offers easy access to an array of desirable amenities such as Highway 407, Brooklin Town Centre Shopping Mall, Taunton Gardens Shopping Mall, downtown Whitby, Heber Down Conservation Area, several Golf Courses, and much more.
✓ Population Growth Whitby is home to over 137,000 people and is forecasted to grow to over 193,000 people by the year 2031 while employment numbers are forecasted to increase from 80,000 jobs to 112,000 in the same time period. ✓ Education Whitby is home to THREE Post Secondary Education Institutes with Durham College, the University of Information Technology (UOIT), & Trent University Durham. ✓ Housing Needs It is estimated that Durham region will need over 89,000 new homes by 2031, but will only be able to deliver an estimated 65,000 leaving a shortage of over 24,000 homes - this means there will be an increased demand for housing putting upward pressure on real estate values and rent prices!