Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
The Boatworks Towns in Whitby. Pre-Construction in Whitby
- Project Name: The Boatworks Towns in Whitby
- Builders: Andrin Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: Brock St S & Watson St, Whitby, Ontario, Canada, M6H 3L5
- City: Whitby
- Main Intersection: Brock St S & Watson St
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Number Of Units: 108
- Location: Whitby, Brock St S & Watson St
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Life is a Breeze …… Townhomes by the Lake, coming soon to the Whitby Harbourfront.
Pricing Starting From The $500s! Sizes ranging from 1554-2278 sq ft.
At Boatworks, launch a new chapter in your life in a beautiful new townhome. Head south to the lake and you’re at Whitby Harbour and its waterfront trails. Head north and you’re in downtown Whitby in minutes, or any of the town’s other amenities. Shopping, dining, parks and trails, recreation, and all with easy access to the GO Station, 401, and 412.
1. The Waterfront – Residents of The BoatWorks Towns will love being just a short walk away from Whitby Harbour. The Marina and beautiful beaches along Lake Ontario are all located nearby.
2. Green Space – South Whitby is a beautiful area of the city that offers residents of The BoatWorks Towns access to plenty of lush green space to enjoy. The surrounding area includes parks, conservation areas, and the Waterfront Trail.
3. Transit Options – The city of Whitby is serviced by Durham Regional Transit and The BoatWorks Towns are conveniently located just steps away from bus routes. Residents are also just minutes away from Whitby GO station.
4. Highway Access – The BoatWorks Towns are conveniently located near several major thoroughfares, allowing motorists seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA. CondoNow states that Highway 401, 412, and 407 can all be easily accessed within minutes.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – There are plenty of lifestyle amenities surrounding The BoatWorks Towns including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Located a short drive away is Oshawa Centre which offers shoppers over 230 retailers and services.
Features & Finishes: 9’ Ceiling Heights on the Ground and Main Floors and 8’ Ceilings on the Upper Floor including Coffered Ceiling in the Master Bedroom in the Three Story Townhomes, Natural Finish Oak Hardwood Strip Flooring in all Non-Tiled Areas on the Main Floor, Ceramic or Porcelain Tile in Foyer, Natural Finish Oak Veneer Stair with Solid Wood Treads from the Ground to Main to Upper Floor, Ceramic Kitchen Backsplash, Natural or Manufactured Stone Kitchen Countertop and more