Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
Clockwork 3 Condos. Pre-Construction in Oakville
- Project Name: Clockwork 3 Condos
- Builders: Mattamy Homes and Biddington Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2026
- Address: 3008 William Cutmore Blvd, Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- City: Oakville
- Main Intersection: Ninth Line & Dundas St
- Property Type: Mid Rise
- Location: Oakville is serviced by the QEW and Highways 403 & 407 which connects you to anywhere you need to go. It is corner-to-corner, ONLY 10 minutes to the edge of Toronto and less than 20 minutes to Union Station (traffic excluded). You have Lake Ontario to the south, are about 25 minutes to Pearson Airport, and an hour from the US Border - making it incredible convenient and a highly desirable place to live.
- Price: Request Pricing Information
Coming soon to Oakville's highly desirable east end at Ninth Line & Dundas, ClockWork Condos will provide its future residents with the best of the best that this city has to offer. Here at ClockWork, you will be minutes from a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Highways 403, 407 & the QEW, the Oakville GO Station, Oakville Place, Sheridan College and so much more all while being surrounded with a fantastic assortment of parks and trails to discover! Oakville is one of the best places to invest in as it was recently rated “The Best Place To Live in Canada*” by Moneysense Magazine. The city is also poised for extreme growth as Halton Region has committed to increase their population by approximately 85% to 1.1 Million with over 500,000 jobs over the next 30 years, meaning real estate values and rental rates are set to increase with supply not being able to keep up with demand.
✓ Population is set to skyrocket by approximately 85% in the Halton Region in the coming years to a target of 1.1 millions persons while having 500,000 jobs which will lead to a demand in real estate. ✓ Oakville is rated “The Best Place to Live in Canada” by MoneySense Magazine (2018) which has ranked 415 different cities across Canada. ✓ Convenience – you are minutes from Highways 403, 407, the QEW, Oakville Bus Transit and the Oakville GO Station ✓ Education: Home to Sheridan College and you are within 1 hour of 17 post-secondary schools. Oakville also boasts some of the best rated schools in the country. ✓ The GTA is only growing. More people, more jobs, more infrastructure!