Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
Hyg.ge Towns Lindsay. Pre-Construction in Lindsay
- Project Name: Hyg.ge Towns Lindsay
- Builders: Fernbrook Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2025
- Address: Thunderbridge Rd, Lindsay , Ontario, Canada
- City: Lindsay
- Main Intersection: Thunderbridge & Angeline St
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Loctation : Nestled in Kawartha Lakes, Lindsay is a picturesque community situated east of Lake Simcoe. This vibrant community offers a wide range of amenities and attractions, including a number of parks, museums, and cultural events and is known for its beautiful natural surroundings, which include several lakes and parks that are popular for hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities.
- Price: Request Pricing Information
Hygge Towns, an intimate community comprised of Townhomes coming soon to the picturesque Town of Lindsay! Located near Thunderbridge Rd & Angeline St, Hygge Towns offers residents a peaceful lifestyle surrounded by the natural beauty of the Kawartha Lakes region, with easy access to a range of urban amenities. Nearby outdoor attractions include Lake Simcoe, Sturgeon Lake, Scugog River, Parks, Trails and Golf Courses while local shops, restaurants, cafes, community centers, schools, and healthcare facilities are just a short drive away.
Lindsay is surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes that include parks, lakes, and trails. The Victoria Rail Trail, a 85-kilometer trail that runs through the town and connects several nearby communities, is a popular attraction for hiking, biking, and snowmobiling. Several parks and green spaces offer various outdoor activities, such as Fleming Park with sports fields, a playground, and a splash pad, and Wilson Fields with a skate park, basketball court, and walking trail. Lindsay also has lakes for fishing, boating, and swimming, golf courses, and so much more that the surrounding area has to offer.