Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
Garden View Towns. Cancelled in Georgetown
- Project Name: Garden View Towns
- Builders: Amico Properties
- Project Status: Cancelled
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2021
- Address: 42 Mill Street, Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
- City: Georgetown
- Main Intersection: Guelph St & Mill St.
- Property Type: High Rise
- Location: Garden View Towns at The Mill Landing is located in Georgetown, while Halton Hills’ largest community. Georgetown is best known for its beautiful downtown while featuring one of the most beautiful main streets in the Greater Toronto Area. The Halton Hills Cultural Centre and the downtown Georgetown Farmers Market are also located downtown. Fairgrounds Park and Cedarvale Park are popular neighbourhood gathering places especially with a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities. Georgetown is located in the picturesque Escarpment Country, which is surrounded by nature and features many hills, valleys, and creeks.
- Price: Request Pricing Information
Nestled in the heart of Georgetown an enviable lifestyle awaits. Introducing The Garden View Towns, a limited collection of modern townhomes completing the 3rd phase at The Mill Landing. Embrace the luxury of just fourteen stunning townhomes set on a serene park within The Mill Landing community. Thoughtfully designed to invite even more lifestyle space, experience stylish 3-storey, 3-bedroom layouts ranging from 1,739-1,860 Sq. Ft.
1. Transit Options – Residents of The Mill Landing Condos looking to travel throughout the city and GTA using public Transportation will have easy access to GO Transit routes in the area. Go Transit bus routes are located just steps away from home and the Georgetown GO Train station is conveniently situated within walking distance. Catch the GO Train and Get to Downtown Toronto in Minutes. 2. Lifestyle Amenities – The Mill Landing Condos is being developed close to Georgetown’s Main Street where residents will be within walking distance of some of the city’s best dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Being located in an amenity-rich area and being close to many daily necessities means that residents will never have to venture far for anything they need. 3. Family Friendly – The area surrounding The Mill Landing Condos is an established neighbourhood where there are plenty of high ranking elementary and secondary schools, a public library, and a local hospital all located nearby. 4. Highway Access – Georgetown is highly connected to several major central Ontario Highways in the area, making it extremely easy for residents of The Mill Landing Condos to travel throughout the city and GTA. Nearby Highways include Highway 7, 407, 410, 403, and 401. 5. Green Space – With plenty of green space, lush parks, conservation areas, and nature trails accessible to residents of The Mill Landing Condos nearby, they can get out and enjoy the beauty of the area year-round and escape for the craziness of everyday life.