130 QQE West Tower at Daniels Waterfront-Office Condominiums Queens Quay East & Lower Jarvis
Toronto’s First Office Condominium On The Waterfront
Under Construction. Occupancy Spring 2018
- 2 office towers designed by RAW Architects
- East Tower 10-storeys, 51 suites ranging from 805-1,915 S.F. (net), some with private terraces
- West Tower 13 storeys, 116 suites ranging from 720-2,345 S.F. (net), some with private terraces
- Building to LEED® Core and Shell Certification Standards
- Suites can be combined to suit your business needs*
- Flexible office suites, from shell condition to turn-key finishing packages*
- An impressive, gallery-inspired lobby with dedicated concierge services and tranquil seating area for you and your clients
- Two technologically-advanced boardrooms, a communal lounge with kitchenette, and a 4,900 square foot terrace complete with barbecues, flexible seating areas, Wi-Fi, and breathtaking views overlooking Lake Ontario
- Onsite commercial parking, bicycle storage, and shower facilities
Why Invest in Office Condominiums?
Return on investment:
Earn 5% return on your investment. This percentage is higher than what’s currently available in residential, and greater than parking your money in the bank. In addition, property value appreciates over time.
Equity pay down
Your tenant pays down your mortgage for you. With a modest 2% per year increase in real estate values, you’ll average an overall return of over 11% per year.
Why Own Your Own Office Space?
Unlike leasing where there’s no equity at the end of the term, when you own, you will be paying down a mortgage, creating long-term equity.
Benefit from the appreciation of your real estate asset. When you lease, the appreciation of real estate works against you because it leads to higher rental costs.
Lower and predictable costs
Lock in your monthly office space costs at today’s low rates. Your monthly costs will be lower than leasing while building long-term equity.
Write off depreciation and mortgage interest costs.
Why 130 QQE?
Invest in one of Toronto’s fastest-growing, vibrant neighborhoods
Over the next 10 years, the East Bayfront will see massive development, completely transforming Toronto’s waterfront. Invest now at the ground level and realize significant returns as the community develops.
30 QQE Project Details
||130 QQE Project Details
||130 Queens Quay West
||On Sale Now!
||The Daniels Corporation
||East Tower: 10-Storeys West Tower: 13-Storeys